Saturday, February 12, 2011

How Many Calories Does A Vegetable Stir Fry Have

Estonia and the euro almost a month and a half! The Latvian sculptor



The euro is officially part of the everyday life of Estonians since 1 January 2011.
Estonia was the first country from the Soviet Union to adopt the European currency on 1 January. Since
December 27, some five billion of the old currency, the kroon, was delivered to the central bank. But there would still be in circulation the equivalent of 117 million euros.
Leave a Estonian their new currency after a month with the euro?
"I like the euro because I usually travel. And it's so much easier when you do not have to ask you what is and what crown which is euro "...

" That's good. I traveled to Sweden and Norway. And when I'm back yesterday, I felt that by having euros and that by paying in euros in a store, I returned to my country. "

Tickets kroons were cut into pieces, then tablets. They served to fuel a power plant that provides heating of certain districts of Tallinn, the capital. The pieces, themselves, will be recycled.

Source: http://fr.euronews. net /

0 comments:

Post a Comment