Saturday, February 5, 2011

English Tree Boa For Sale

The days lengthen

early February
bamboo has leaves New
the days lengthen

You've probably noticed, if you live in Quebec, as the days lengthen. Some sunny afternoons the snow begins to melt even with the help of salt that is spread everywhere. It is an ideal time to go skiing, I may go tomorrow if the stiff neck stiff neck that I lost before. I like the winter, skating, skiing, even walking in the snow me fun. The arrival of spring put myself still in joy. I appreciate the change, the prospect of living an eternal winter or a summer without end bother me immensely. "I understand those who want cut in winter two to stay on a sunny beach, I'd go well with them if I could afford it. I've done and I enjoyed these trips. Now I like my bamboo, I turn to the when a hot sun ray showed his nose. I stretch towards him and making the most, whether behind the glass roof of the swimming pool or directly on my balcony snow. I purposely kept some solid chairs on my two balconies and I do not hesitate to sit there a while. Today, however, the weather is gray and gloomy, there may be snow tomorrow. It would be good for the ski slopes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment