Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Non Comedogenic,oil Free Liquid Foundation

The Cordillera of the Andes





























Cordillera of the Andes
a young woman climbed the slope under a heavy burden


I'm starting to turn around, it's back to all world and I am still unemployed. I would revive my freelance career in illustration. I love drawing and I would live my drawings, but I will buy them? Around me says I should illustrate children's books. Despite the fact that I often presented my portfolio to publishers youth and I had some bad experiences. (Like I do three illustrations for nothing, nada , not even peanuts .) I think my style is now even stronger and I'm also more sure of myself. My self esteem is not perfect but I'm working seriously. I will soon be leading to appear before publishers. But before I have to redo a portfolio for youth. I am aware that my style is very comic and very Tintin but part of what one is and one is often what you read. I spent my childhood climbing on my bed or in a tree or on the back of the couch to read and reread my Tintin. I first read the texts and images, then I reread the text and only then only images. I read them three times each time. I exchanged my copy for a friend. He thought that I was not reading fast, but I read at least 2 times that way, which is 6 times in total. Normal for the drawing of Hergé will be soaked into my subconscious. My favorite album was and still is Tintin in Tibet . It surely source of inspiration for my illustration above. This image is the first that I do in order to replenish my portfolio for youth. I will continue this momentum in this style easy for me and pictures I like to achieve. The constraints come soon enough. But I will not put all my eggs in one basket and I will also try to join the freelance designers who are home alone and who need new images. I'm pretty well placed to know that designers are beginning to be tired of working with the same images on the free web and that's the time to learn that the Quebec illustrators are not darlings, we have talent and I am part of the lot. Watch me go well and if you can, talk to me at those who might be interested.

A drafting table
stained watercolor
of all colors

0 comments:

Post a Comment