Sunday, September 5, 2010

How Do I Make My Baja Go Kart Go Faster

Faubourg m'lasse


District South Central
formerly suburb m'lasse
this is where I live
I just signed up to a project, the project Sketchbook. These fill a small sketchbook with what we can think of, drawings, collages, projects, poems, reflections, and so before January 15, 2011. The notebooks are provided and all the same, they will then tour the U.S. for exhibition in various locations and then be archived in a museum in Brooklyn. Just because I am involved in my possession so small sketchbooks that make for a fun museum. I have a firm believer friends to register too. We will therefore each have a sketchbook concervée for posterity. This is thanks to the suggestion of a blogger professor of graphic design. I hope she is also involved because then there will be three women's tour in Montreal in 2011. I'll do as I usually do and put my haiku and my drawings with a small novelty I will translate my haiku in English, concession to an English speaking audience. This drawing is the first batch. I'll talk about Montreal and especially the neighborhood I live recently.
Southeast area
In The Past, Molasses
hood I live here and now in English
thanks to my friend Carmen
Barrio Centro-Sur
earlier llemado Suburb of which has Melass
vivo

0 comments:

Post a Comment