Saturday, September 18, 2010

How To Convert A Dog House To A Rabbit Cage



























plant Sanimax
is long closed
pigeons to nest
My neighborhood, suburb M'lasse is semi industrial, so it is still affordable level of housing. But there are drawbacks and the worst is the noise. Just in front of me warehouse fruit and vegetables acueille Monday to Friday refrigerated trucks that run their engines from 5am until noon. The degree of pollution CO 2 was very high during the heat of summer and we would definitely close the windows before if we do not want to be asphyxiated . Just next there is this plant Sanimax , disused for several years it has the haunt of pigeons in the area. I like to go walk there because it is adjacent to the railway and there are still vacant lots covered with wildflowers. I made bouquets that I put in my kitchen away from the table because I bring the flowers with lots of tiny insects. The weekends are enjoyable without the noise of trucks and it gives me a good time to go walking along the track railway. I find miscellaneous objects including a small Bible in good condition, knee and wrist guards for all new skaters. I decided to make this place my playground and to perform multiple installations land art. My first try was a bit small, I'll have to see it will be more interesting. I still had a little success from the beginning because I was so focused on my job is to photograph a train passed slowly and the driver smiled and greeted me in passing. It had a view from above of my speech and it made him smile. Apples in track, surrounded by white and yellow flowers and casseroles pine, it is surprising and fun is on. I will continue even if only to amuse a train driver or two.
Sanimax factory
closed for a long time
nesting place for pigeons
The manufacture is a Sanimax
cerrada desde Lango
anidacion of palomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment