Friday, August 6, 2010

Tons Of Pus And Blood Coming Out Of Cats Ear

chocolate chip cookies and fresh mint to taste After Eight



My mother was hospitalized these days, I could not resist the temptation to bring him cookies. I could never give him any chicken broth or hot food and comfort she knew me and even concoct me make my home I was still smoking when neither child nor old enough to make me pampered. Whether on a hospital bed or in a stinker flu does not matter because my past closely linked to physical pain has long arrested my mom ... mothering! as only she knew so well! As we learn by imitation, I'm still at the stage of cookies ... like a panacea to the family wounds, sores, prison friendships or love and all the vagaries of life throws us into the arms. But in my family our cookies are priceless and we allow passing sorrows and vicissitudes tall and strong shoulders!

Following this path to the hospital, these biscuits have added flavor, these morsels, chocolate mint now marked with the seal of the generosity that knows to boomerang! You'll like you too, I am more than satisfied! Especially since that dark chocolate quality that I used here and also sell by the way (Epicure Selections brand) coupled with fresh mint is a must!
150 g flour 2 tsp
teaspoon baking powder
80 g soft butter 80 g sugar
end
2 packets of vanilla sugar (if 2 tablespoons white sugar and a few drops of vanilla) 1 egg

100 g chips Dark Chocolate Epicure Selections
20 peppermint leaves 1 tablespoon fresh chopped
tablespoons milk

Put softened butter in a mixing bowl. Add the sugar, egg, then add the flour and baking powder, chocolate, mint and milk.

Mix. Using a teaspoon, drop dough balls far enough apart on baking sheet, bake 12 minutes at 180 C or 350 F. Makes me 29 cookies, small balls formats .


Source: blog a feather in the kitchen


0 comments:

Post a Comment