Friday, March 12, 2010

How Much Does Alcohol Poisoning Cost

LOTION LAVENDER FLORAL TO


An astringent house flowers. What's more, if not use it to scrub my house after presented here lately. Since I use this floral water, I have no problem of drought. I scaling on the eyelids or behind the ears, which is no longer the case now.

200 ml mineral water
a handful of flowers dried lavender

an empty bottle, sterilized prior
a funnel and a small sieve, sterilized prior

Bring water to boil. Add the dried flowers and let steep for 5 minutes. Filter. Pour into a spray bottle if possible. Otherwise, use two small wadding or sponge to sprinkle the skin, morning and evening. Will keep in refrigerator for ten days, after which time, if I still have, rather than throw it away and well I poured into my iron! A Small wonder!


0 comments:

Post a Comment