Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Disney Cinemagic Portugues Online

WAFFLE BRUNCH ALL SINGLES OF SPRING AND SUMMER LUNCHES



waffles do not contain sugar in the dough. I like anyway because we drown our waffles in syrup or fruit that add the sweetener. Perfect for a lunch rapido waffle mix because it does not need to be prepared in advance, often the day before, as is the case with those in the beer. These light and delicious waffles, by far my favorite, probably because it is the first I've tasted at home, living with my step-mother who loved them so much and that, my faith, I inherited his waffle. So much to enjoy! Long live the weekend breakfasts!

But the waffles are also practical for Sunday brunches and receptions. In this case, the recipe can easily be doubled or tripled. I then placed the waffle at the end of the table, when possible, and I lay all the fruits and accompaniments in the center of the table. And I'm preparing waffles one by one for each guest who can add to the waffle batter he prefers (blueberries, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon , mashed bananas, diced apples, lavender, etc..) before closing the lid for cooking. It is a formula really nice, both for guests and for guests who enjoy the waffles hot and fragrant filling the table of gaiety. A guaranteed success for any of your festivities, I've even served this meal in summer the court. And why not Easter fast approaching?



1 egg 1 cup milk 1 cup water

2 tablespoons tablespoons melted butter 1 tsp
teaspoon baking soda 1 tsp
teaspoon cream of tartar
1 1 / 2 cup about flour

Mix all ingredients in a small bowl using a whisk. Heat the waffle machine. Bake as directed, about 6 minutes for me. Serve with fresh fruit, homemade jams, maple syrup, pastry cream, butter, cinnamon, etc..


Source: Jeanne-Marie fire, my stepmother

0 comments:

Post a Comment