Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yukon Xl Or Toyota Sequoia

Sketchbook Project Resolution


Finishing a book
have another way
then another

I just finished my sketchbook project . This image is the last book. I filled drawings ink watercolor inspired by the new neighborhood I live: the Faubourg m'lasse. It There are streets, viaducts, factories as well as flowers and the people who inhabit this corner of Montreal. I have not had time and opportunity to draw dogs and I confess that I regret because there are many. Every day in the alley with pooch walks alternate. It goes from teddy bear to the little Chihuahua unidentifiable via Uski and pittbull. I'm not very comfortable with a dog. I much prefer cats that I never feel threatening. But I am humbled every time I hear the cry of my neighbor's dog when she is absent below. Poor thing. I'm getting used to this gradually spread dog and my new environment. I still find it noisy, normal, I live in town on a commercial street. It quieter during the winter, it gives me a little respite. I also want to redo my portfolio and I finished in that time several sketchbooks which I started over the years. If I still like that, I can go buy new books with the purchase of gift card I received from a friend. I just posted my sketchbook, he will tour the U.S. during the year which begins and will then be preserved in Brooklyn. I would therefore work in a museum, I'm so at home and more beautiful. It was small and the paper was so thin that I 'I transcribe all of my haiku on white paper that I glued opposite of my pictures because the drawings could be seen on the back and it was impossible to read what I wrote in pencil. ; I ais opportunity to translate in English and English all my haiku. This is certainly not perfect, far from it, but it was an exercise trainer. I felt a release in calligraphy and me am applied medium, it is a sketchbook after all, not a work of art. I covered the book of furnishing fabrics that I recovered from my old workplace, a pattern that I did last year. I have sewn over a bookmark made of a beige satin ribbon recovered from a Christmas gift. All I like enough and I hope that if you make a United States tour you will see this exhibition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment