Saturday, January 8, 2011

Boston Butt Ig Green Egg

year

Rain or shine at the arena
Prefontaine
skate Sunday

Each new year I wonder what I can improve my life and this year I decided to move more. I already swim regularly and I feel are significant advantages. I cause my love in the momentum. As it does not really like water, it's true that not everyone to love this item, I will continue to skate on Sunday and get this, no exceptions. There are other beautiful places to skate in Montreal, I particularly like the Bonsecours Basin because the ice is always beautiful. With the changing temperatures we have since the beginning of winter, I do not think the other rinks are workable but it takes just a few cold days to fix it. I also have to deal seriously with my career in illustration. Having practiced this profession for ten years as a freelancer I do know how frustrating it is to always have to seek a new contract. I feel ready and have been for a long time, trust me I lacked in recent years but I am careful and am on the mend. I'll have to move on a professional level as well. Long live the movement, that's life. I wish you all the life that moves and improves in the direction you want.



0 comments:

Post a Comment