Friday, January 28, 2011

Hair Ribbons With Volleyballs

Take time


At the foot of the mountains
take whatever time it takes
to smell the flowers

I catch up on lost time since my computer is down. It took me all day to scan all drawings, watercolors and wash drawings that I made since ten days. I bought a new printer, a Lexmark, which I am very happy. This watercolor of Buddha is one of a series, one for each season. I just have that fall true. It is already framed and hung on my wall above my desk. It will surely also be found in my portfolio. I'm back in the day. ; I have to fight against my creativity wishing scatter in all directions. I knit a little at night listening to the news, but I do not start this quilt haiku with embroidered and sewn together like patchwork. A book at once. I'll finish my scarf-hat before starting the quilt. I love this pillow that I stitched for a haiku and I know it's a matter of time for me to start making a larger work. If you know someone who would make the large scale production, I am leaving for a line of linens. Ikea has better watch out, the competition arrives. But there's no hurry, that is beautiful often take time to do. It is necessary that I give myself time. I just started a painting class. I have never taken courses in painting before. I did the drawing and watercolor, but my background is in design, not Fine Arts. I'm taking lessons in humility, because the other students, although amateur, are very advanced. I'll learn a lot and this is very exciting. Like every time you start something I must give myself the pleasure of being wrong again and often. Again the notion of time is involved here. Time, as we are alive we can use it as wants. I the opportunity at this time able to take time in everything I do and even the smell the flowers, florists course! and before climbing mountains ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment