Sunday, January 30, 2011

Joby Talbot - The Kiss Piano Sheet Music

Contemplating the mountains

In the shade of pine
contemplate the White Mountains
dream-travel

Since last year I noticed all my reading in a notebook. I wrote some comments and I distribute from zero to five stars. I read a lot and taking stock of last year I realized that I have read 52 books, so an average of one a week. It was a poor year because I know I've read that single book during the summer. I preferred to draw and listen to music. I will probably keep a book of popular music as well, because I have so little memory. I like novels, especially the Quebec writers, feminist works, travelogues and comics. One of my favorite series is Jonathan Cosey, it describes the travels of a European in Asia. J ' I recently reread the Volume 7-8-9 linked together in a new edition of 2010 in Lombard with a very nice introduction extensively illustrated with sketches and photos. I love the drawings Cosey and for this reason and also for these stories to meet and surpass themselves with this book I gave the coat up to five stars. His landscapes are beautiful, its architecture realistic characters always even the most sympathetic gallows. If you love travel, especially in the mountains, I recommend it. It is so inspiring that I made this picture taken by Kate, v 7, which is in meaning of my current work is, wash the ink and the expression of the depth of field. I dedicate it to a friend, lover of mountains and tireless walker: Michele Nadeau. One day maybe I would accompany one of those trips, in the meantime I continue to train in the pool. In town the only mountain that I see here is the snowbank in the parking lot opposite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment