Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anniversary Tree Poem

Life Artist

A day at the park
with guitar and brushes
live the life of an artist

I live happy moments, despite unemployment and little money in my pocket, my boyfriend and I have the leisure to choose what we will do our days. He is also unemployed, training to start his own business, building websites for musicians. I also want to leave, then leave, my company illustration. The expansion of the Internet application images, lots of pictures and I produced a lot. It remains to join the right people and they appreciate what I do. When the weather is as gray as today we are in our workshop in our computers and my drawing board to develop our proposals and works. When the weather like yesterday, we go where we please and enjoy the day. Yesterday we were at Parc Lafontaine and I drew the last colorful trees while listening to my boyfriend play and sing. My friend in the hospital will forgive me, days like this will be rare and it took an advantage. Walking into the park we stop In Emilia , a popular self-help center for us to put baskets of fruit and vegetables at low cost. Of course the artist's life to its shortcomings and the neighborhood too little greengrocers and exorbitant prices for any lawyer not even ripe. We will test this mode of supply in the hope that they do not give us too many peppers, I hate them, in which case I'll have to learn to cook. cons Making a bad situation it's natural for me and I'm glad to see that n'agace not the man who shares my life now. It is even that great and it inspires. For now even if we feel professionally to make on-site, we take this time to build our married life interesting and full of happiness. It's like a timeless time, we benefit because we are well aware that he will have to seriously get back to work and it would of course come too quickly. So if you see in the park a musician or an artist pencils in hand, you can envy them, however, knowing that it does not last long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment