Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lindsy Dawn Mckenzie Does The Doctor

Tapas shrimp on a Saturday afternoon was sunny


Small bite improvised yesterday afternoon while the main course dinner cooked wisely Slow Cooker (sauce SPAG chief and the chief, that's me!). I was inspired, during the afternoon, while I was screened by combing a cookbook purchased recently, I cook outside first delicious mango compote with vanilla and rum I cooked on the BBQ (given the weather that does not tempt me to do it in the house) and then later I prepared these as a famous shrimp tapas.


18 large shrimp 1 small zucchini sliced


Marinade
1 / 3 cup extra virgin olive oil flavored with hot pepper 1 tablespoon
PACINI tablespoon lemon juice 2 tbsp
tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh ginger 1 jalapeno pepper
coarsely chopped 1 tablespoon
tsp chopped garlic Epicure Selections
1 pinch dried thyme or

Accompaniment
jalapeno jelly Epicure Selections

Mix all marinade ingredients. Book. Prick the zucchini slices and shrimp on small bamboo skewers. Place in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over, taking care of Spoon the dry ingredients over the shrimp. Marinate several hours in the refrigerator, if possible. Me, I have not taken the time because I improvised this recipe to the end of the afternoon with ingredients I had on hand.



Preheat grill on high heat. Brush shrimp with a little oil in the marinade. Broil about 5 minutes on each side (not too long they become rubbery). Place dry ingredients in a quantity of shrimps after they returned from the second side. Submit in small plates and serve with jalapeno jelly Epicure Selections, as a dipping sauce. A delight or a haphazard summer! Small skewers to make you wait for dinner with joy! Whatever you sigh when it's sunny or slightly later, as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment