Friday, June 11, 2010

Samsung 6000 Series Menu Keeps Appearing

Chicken Mango and honey mustard or blood



On a sunny morning reviving my senses and awakens the taste of sunshine throughout my life and in my plate. Greedy, it is true! Researcher but also treasures, what complete control of my boyfriend, order placed the night before. "Do we have another BBQ again tomorrow?" And I said, "Why deny it?" While thinking in a whisper: "The season is so short ... and my girlfriend who happens to Provences noon tomorrow. It will freeze the poor! Are you going to have to string out our worst put it on the clothesline? "Thinking about this all down, walking on the sidewalk, I could already see my menu. Chicken marinated in mango background song by Arthur H " Do you like it to illuminate the universe? The sun weeps tears of pleasure. The sun splashes of blood grapefruit. "" Yes me I like to enlighten the world my way, if circumscribed as it is, I said! Yes I love grapefruit! Come here! "

4 chicken breast supreme
1 / 3 cup olive oil
1 / 4 cup chopped basil or cilantro 2 tablespoons minced
tablespoons honey mustard Epicure Selections
1 mango puree 1 tablespoon
tablespoons apple cider vinegar Salt and pepper

Mix all ingredients except chicken. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 1 / 2 day or more if possible. Grill the chicken BBQ. Brush when necessary. Meanwhile, heat the marinade over low heat. Line a large platter with lettuce or mesclun salad of rice vermicelli and top with chicken and sauce. Enjoy with love and imagination whatsoever Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. And especially do not forget to thank your love sun to illuminate your world ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment