Sunday, November 14, 2010

Italian Gifts Inexpensive

A package from heaven!

Some, some of you know that I became a consultant Epicure Selections, which means that I am less present on my blog. The time devoted to preparing the tastings at home and then commands, replaced the time spent blogging. It is true that I also preparing a regional portal along with all that. I'll keep you posted. A busy December ahead. As well as that of October.

Recently I sent a product range Epicure Selections a Facebook friend and former blogger ... become traders in the region, The Epicurean Repentigny not to name it. In addition to being a Stampin 'Up. I could go on without sharing the wonderful package she sent me containing these treasures

  • a jar of caramel and vanilla flower salt. Succulent! By far the best of everything that I tasted like caramel.

  • a pot of onion confit with black currants. I expect to make a pot before opening.

  • a bag of homemade granola as there is no market, which has made me a lovely Sunday lunch this morning.

  • chocolate pecan cookies, icing and famous in beautiful bags. A fall!

  • a notebook for the handbag. Cute. Even my boyfriend is jealous!

  • a small card tiny, cute, cute, cute! Full of kindness!

Many thanks dear Veronica, I do not expect much. A package so carefully prepared. And I am touched by so much qu'émerveillée attention and talent combined. Just a pain! Whether it remains so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment