Thursday, December 9, 2010

Episode Of Dragonball Z Where Vegeta Loves Bulma

The idle solstice




Winter Solstice
birds congregate
to keep warm
My Christmas Card this year. It is in Chinese ink wash with a flange in watercolor. I like the wash, it is both difficult and easy. I'm more than valoris colorist. ; I'm especially at the line and contrast but above all the subject must send a message. The message is more important than the made for me. A beautiful picture, all right, but an image that speaks to us, it stays. ; That's why I put my illustrations with a haiku, the image is supported by the text and vice versa. I would be in Quebec City for Christmas and Bois-Francs for Day of year. The family is what comforts us in dark times and cold. I am fortunate to have a harmonious family, not too many drunks, just enough alcohol to have fun, not big mouths, just enough to have good discussions, no cul-de-bowls, just enough to have room to dance. If it is with the Wii, and although it will be with the Wii. There are two musicians now in my family, two step-brothers who hope this year we will sing. They are the only two not to distort, it should encourage them to sing louder. I wish you a good holiday season and if your family is limited, approach to advantage to keep warm or you invent a new family and assemble it somewhere where it will be good together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment